Remember your childhood?
Remember those times when you were a little kid? You would look at things and wonder how they happened, how they worked, how did the whole thing come together, and just so much more! While growing up, the wonder does not fade away, but gets subdued due to a lot of reasons! If you are a person who is now an app developer, wondering what can you do to improve your app’s market, look no further! An app store optimization agency can do just that for you!
The main advantages of hiring an app store optimization agency!
An app store optimization agency does a lot but its work can be summarized and be talked about in a nutshell revolving around these points:
- Keyword research and analysis: Although this might sound a bit of a stretch, this process is crucial to the growth of your app, and the process is done step-wise! In the research part, it does not require someone with scholarly skills but the app store optimization agency that searches a variety of keywords appropriate for the app and is in perfect harmony with what the app provides and what the user searches for.
- Keyword implementation: Once the first step is completed, the keywords are sorted with the parameter for differentiation being set as the competition level of the keywords. Some keywords face high competition. Examples are general short-tailed keywords like “books”, “fiction books” etc. Long-tailed keywords face much less competition in general but that isn’t always the case. There are exceptions to that too! An example of a long-tailed keyword would be “fiction books for 16 years olds” or “fiction books at a low price” etc. Long-tailed keywords are more specific than short-tailed keywords, thus the number of searches for them is a bit low. However, that does not mean that they are unimportant. In fact, it is the reverse!
- Rank Optimization: If your app can perform better than others if it is marketed in multiple categories that are the same at the core but subtle differences exist to distinguish them on the outside, then the app store optimization agency will do it. It is guaranteed that your app will have a place for itself and there will be no intruders to displace the app either!
- CRO: CRO is the abbreviation for conversion rate optimization. It refers to the rate of conversion of people who are visiting your page to an app install. If the CRO is high, it would mean that your app is quite a popular one. People won’t just browse through!
- Well-laid out plans: An app store optimization agency conducts campaigns to help your app reach the top. However, they do it at reasonable prices. You won’t need to worry about money. Just choose your plan and chill!
Just like Rome was not built in a day, similarly, you won’t see your app at the #1 position the first day itself! However, with a little patience and trust in the app store optimization services, you are surely going to taste success within a short while! Quora Answer Quora Answer